Career Counseling for College-Age Students
- Who is this service for?
College and career counseling may be right for your son or daughter if you want to help them gain an increased understanding of both their core personality and their unique interests. Looking at these two dimensions together will give them an excellent composite picture for making well-informed college and life work decisions.
- What you can expect to receive?
- Your student will walk away with a clear understanding of their core personality and its significance in finding a well-suited career. The more they understand who they are the better they will be in discerning their future. They will also discover which broad occupational fields they are best suited for, receive specific college or career recommendations and gain insight into their own personal approach to work. This composite perspective will help you and them approach the college and career decision-making process with greater insight and confidence.
- What will be included?
- Two Assessments: The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Strong Interest Inventory
- Threes Sessions:
2. A second session providing a personalized interpretation of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (See a Sample MBTI Career Report)
3. A third session providing a personalized interpretation of the Strong Interest Inventory (See a sample SII College Report)
- Two Customized Interpretive Reports: These reports will summarize key findings and include:
2. Perspective on their unique preference in work tasks and work environment
3. Input on developing a customized strategy to improve their college and career exploration
What is the price? $400